FINRA on Twitter
Curious to learn more about how @FINRA Reg Ops collaborates to bring complex cases to protect investors and ensure market integrity? Tune in to the most recent @PractLawInst #inSecuritiesPod episode to hear Jessica Hopper talk FINRA Enforcement and more. https://t.co/e4bxgM3RZO https://t.co/qkPzHXbfPx— FINRA (@FINRA) December 20, 2021
Based on feedback received during last year's review of Rule 3240 (Borrowing from or Lending to Customers), we have proposed amendments and seek comment from all interested parties.— FINRA (@FINRA) December 20, 2021
Learn more: https://t.co/OmKXTO72Cf pic.twitter.com/mJuyijiIhs
We have announced those recently elected and appointed to our Small Firm Advisory Committee, Regional Committees, and the National Adjudicatory Council. Congratulations to all!— FINRA (@FINRA) December 20, 2021
Learn more ▶️ https://t.co/Inb7c7B32h pic.twitter.com/D7HQffgN6K
FINRA is dedicated to protecting investors and safeguarding market integrity in a manner that facilitates vibrant capital markets.
Every investor in America relies on one thing: fair financial markets. To protect investors and ensure the market’s integrity, FINRA is a government-authorized not-for-profit organization that oversees U.S. broker-dealers. We work every day to ensure that everyone can participate in the market with confidence.
- every investor receives the basic protections they deserve;
- anyone who sells a securities product has been tested, qualified and licensed;
- every securities product advertisement used is truthful, and not misleading;
- any securities product sold to an investor is suitable for that investor's needs; and
- investors receive complete disclosure about the investment product before purchase.